It’s been a while since I had the time to really do something constructive with the code, the project has been put into a maintenance phase, not moving in any direction, as I’ve been caught up in work — quitting employment, beginning a new.
I’ll put this request for suggestions out; what would you like to seen added and/or changed on MediaCreeper? All suggestions will be taken under consideration, I’ll even blog about each suggestion and evaluate it, with argumentation for/against inclusion into the code base.
Issues that is already on the roadmap..
- Optimize database-connections (in transitional work for moving off MySQL to a non-sql database in the future, probably MongoDb)
- Make web site more dynamic, add ajax to update listings
- Clean up code base to prepare for public release, as open source
- Sync API-calls with WordPress plugin CreeperPing
- Adding full support for IPv6 — currently spotty support
.. there is possibly more issues that I’ve forgotten about, adding them as they bubble up.